A World of Advantage
Advantage Environmental Services, Inc. An environmental remediation and hazardous waste disposal company headquartered in Wauchula, FL. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has certified Advantage as 8(a) and HUBZone; Advantage is a women-owned, minority business enterprise. Established in 1994, Advantage’s revenue has grown from two hundred thousand dollars in its first year; we currently manage individual contracts in excess of one million dollars.
Advantage provides a full range of environmental services. These include:
• Remediation Underground and aboveground storage tank removal and installation, groundwater and soil remediation system installations
• Recycling Packaging, shipping and disposing of lamps, batteries, electronics and mercury devices
• Waste Management Transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
• Construction Demolition, general excavation and grading.
Advantage brings the experience, ability and know-how to complete large and small-size projects. We offer a wide range of on-site and off-site disposal alternatives for both government and private facilities. Advantage provides transportation services for all waste streams; utilizing state-of-the-art disposal technologies, including in-situ treatment, recycling, fuel blending, wastewater treatment, incineration and landfill.
What sets Advantage apart? First, our record of excellent customer satisfaction. Plus, a proven ability to retain a team of dependable, highly qualified professionals that combine for over 80 years of management and environmental expertise. This team commits itself to complete projects within budget and on time — using innovative ideas, products and resources. State-of-the-art online databases track project flow. To ensure project safety, each field employee has knowledgeable of EPA/DOT regulations and has undergone a minimum of 40 hours HAZMAT training.Advantage is certified as a Minority/Woman Business Enterprise (M/WBE) and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the following agencies:
- Small Business Administration 8(a) and HUB Zone
- State of Florida
- State of Florida Department of Transportation
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
- City of Tampa
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority
- Hillsborough County
- Tampa Port Authority
- Orange County
- Palm Beach County
- South Florida Water Management District